Saturday, December 4, 2010

140 Customized Address Labels shipped from $3.07!

This is one of my favorite offers from Vistaprint!
Right now you can get 140 return address labels from as low as $3.07 shipped.

You can choose a traditional or professional look.....



....but my favorites are the labels with caricatures!


Using their caricature design software is easy to use and creating one for everyone in my family was fun! There are even options for our favorite four legged, two legged, or gilled friends so they can be represented on the labels, as well.

Right now 140 labels are FREE, just pay the shipping (which starts at $3.07).

When I made these, I did not put our address on them and we are using them as gift tags with family.
I still use them on envelopes and letters and they definitely catch people's eye and make them smile.

Check out this offer on Vistaprint today and have fun putting your labels together!

You can also earn 5% cash back by ordering these through Ebates!
Signing up right now gets you a $5 credit, making these labels completely FREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment