Thursday, January 6, 2011

Double savings stack up for Seventh Generation!

If you have a Harris Teeter near you, this is a great time to score some major savings on Seventh Generation products!

Harris Teeter is having their Super Doubles this week, doubling any coupon up to $1.98. It's a great time to take advantage of any high value coupons that you may have lingering around. I'm not a serious couponer, but I do clip the ones for products that I use and that's enough for me!

Last time Harris Teeter did their Super Doubles, it coordinated with a Seventh Generation sale and it looks like we are lucky enough to have an encore. Yeah!


  • Dish Detergent: $1.99- $2 coupon= FREE!
  • Unscented Baby Wipes: $2.99-$2 coupon= $.99
  • Dish Detergent Gel: $2.99-$2= $.99
  • All Purpose Cleaner: $2.50-$2= $.50
Let me know if you find any other great scores with coupons this week. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment