Tuesday, January 4, 2011

A frugal foodie score!

This morning, I opened my front door to find two boxes waiting for me on my porch. I remember being a kid and being infinitely excited about any delivered package that may be waiting to be opened and I can honestly say as an adult (or someone passing as one) the thrill has not lessened.

In these two boxes was a bounty of frugal foodie finds!



I am rich in artisan chocolate and gourmet olive oil (with a little port balsamic vinegar thrown in for good measure), two of my very most favorite things in the world. This was sort of my Christmas present to myself and in true "me" fashion, it was a little late! The timing was actually perfect because there is something really sweet and wonderful about receiving a package after all the holiday decorations have been taken down and we are trying to resign ourselves to the fact that the celebrations are over. Bonus Christmas!

I scored all of this at about 1/4 of their actual retail cost by taking advantage of offers through Jasmere and Rue La La. Chocolate and olive oil are two of my favorite frugal finds that I love to indulge in. What are yours? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment